Holiday Inn - Cal Ripken, Jr. - High School
Summary: Cal Ripken, Jr. meets a Holiday Inn guest that went to high school with him.
Ted introduces himself to Cal Ripken, Jr., and says they went to high school together. However he's oblivious to Cal's baseball career, asking "What line of work are you in?" When Cal responds that he was a baseball player, Ted follows up with "Where was there now, in Jamaica?"
Other Holiday Inn guests try to set Ted straight about who Cal Ripken, Jr. is, and Ted finishes the ad by saying, "Oh, so that was your vocation."
THE OFFICIAL HOTEL OF MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL
- Director: Tim Godsall
- Creative Director: Kerry Z. Feuerman
- Art Director: Michael Rogers
- Group Creative Director: Joel Rodriguez
- Copywriter: Paula Maki
- Copywriter: Tom Sebanc
- Agency Producer: Nicholas Gaul
- Director of Broadcast: Vic Palumbo