American Express - Tina
Summary: Tina Fey has to solve everybody's problems, but American Express takes care of a fraudulent charge for her.
Tina walks into the studio, and immediately is asked for help with some scripts. As she makes her way through, everybody bombards her with requests. "Does Mama have to do everything around here?" Tina asks herself. After tending to musical numbers, snake bites, her daughter, and German shepherds (literally), she gets to her office in time for phone call.
In a huff, she answers the phone. "This is American Express calling about a suspicious charge on your card. Did you buy 14,000 racquetballs?" Tina responds, "14,000 what? No." The American Express rep then says he'll take the charge off her bill. Tina is relieved that she doesn't have to do anything else.
"I can't do it all alone. That's why I'm a cardmember."
- Chief Creative Officer: David Apicella
- Group Creative Director: Chris Mitton
- Group Creative Director: Terry Finley
- ACD/Art Director: John LaMacchia
- Senior Copywriter: Dan Kroeger
- Executive Producer: Patti McConnell
- Producer: Sarissa Karbach
- Production Company: O Positive Films
- Editor: Jun Diaz
- Director: Jim Jenkins
- Music/Sound Design: Human
- Tina Fey ... Herself