Farmers - Stolen Car
Summary: A man finds his car has been stolen and envisions all sorts of frightening effects.
Music in the commercial
In a city, a man walks to where his car was parked, and finds just shattered glass on the ground. He's dismayed, and this is visualized as other unsettling situations. It starts off as the ground collapsing under his feet, with a laughing rabbit in a tux sinking in the hole. Then anvils fall all around him, which knocks over a light, leading to even more problems. Little bugs emerge from the fallen light and something else crawls underneath the pavement, causing it to crack.
As if that wasn't enough, a cackling old woman startles the man from behind, a wall with eyes comes closing in on him, a cat barks like a dog, and a line of dancers take off their top hats from which ravens fly out.
It's a strange feeling when your car gets stolen.
One call to Farmers HelpPoint could fix that.
- EVP, Executive Creative Director: Debbie Karnowsky
- VP, Agency Executive Producer: John Haggerty
- SVP, Associate Creative Director: Chip Kettering
- VP, Senior Copywriter: John Dolab
- Production Company: Biscuit Filmworks
- Director: Noam Murro
- Executive Producer: Shawn Lacy
- Executive Producer: Eric Stern
- Co-Producer: Jay Veal